Friday, August 13, 2010

Two Years and One Day

Veda had a big day. First thing in the morning I gave her her present from Mom and Dad... Fingernail Polish!!! She sat patiently while I painted each of her toes and then finger nails. Then I treated her to a smoothie at McDonalds.... "Donalds Ice Sream." THEN we went to daycare -- we brought Rice Krispie birthday treats with pink sprinkles. Veda peed in the potty twice at daycare - just for fun. Todd came home early and we took her the Tepan grill. Todd was able to snap a photo just as the Wasabi made it to her mouth. We didn't catch it in time and it didn't go over well. The staff at the resturant thought she was choaking - she was crying and clawing at her mouth - poor thing but she recovered eventually. Our Mexican Habachi Chef told her not to eat the Guacamole;) Then they brought her a "punkin" for her birthday and sang to her. She even got to wear the dirty bunny hat - which was cute but really really gross. Overall - day was a success.

I went to get Uncle Ryan at the airport after Veda went to bed so she was super excited to see him when he came in this morning and brought her presents;)!

1 comment:

Emily said...

OMG! I am dying at the picture. As soon as your blog loaded I could see the look on your face and then the wasabi. Priceless. Nice photography work, Todd. The poor girl--how horrible. I don't even eat the stuff it's so freaking hot!!!